Read the below mentioned instructions carefully before taking Eriacta tablets:
- Don’t take more than quantity of 100mg in a day.
- Less than 45 minutes time is sufficient to activate the effects of Eriacta tablets which last for 5-6 hours.
- You will need a full glass of water to eat this medicine.
- Don’t consume high fat meal when you are about to take Eriacta tablets.
- Avoid alcohol while taking Eriacta pills as it will reduce the effectiveness rate in men.
What are the average side effects of Eriacta tablets?
Slightly blurred vision, blue vision, light sensitivity is some of the normal side effects of Eriacta tablets. These side effects are not severe and it goes automatically when body becomes addicted to the treatment. On the other half, few of the serious side effects can be defined as longer erection than 4 hours and sudden loss of vision or loss of hearing. If you feel any serious and abnormal changes in the body, stop taking medicine further and meet up a doctor as early as possible.
Is Eriacta tablet good enough for everyone?
Forbid the consumption of Eriacta tablets, if you are patient of following illness:
- If you are suffering from cardiovascular or, heart related diseases.
- If you have experienced heart attack or, stroke in the past.
- If you went through cardiac failure or coronary artery disease which resulted in unstable angina.
- If you are keeping Hypertension and Hypotension disorders in your body which are blood pressure problems.
- If you have Hypotension (low blood pressure) of BP<90/50.
- If you have Hypertension (high blood pressure) of BP>170/110.
- If you are the victim of Retinitis Pigmentosa known as genetic disease of the retina.
- If you are a patient of sexually transmitted disease i.e., HIV, especially on treatment with protease inhibitors.
What are the symptoms which contraindicate the use of Eriacta tablets?
If you are already gulping following medicines then, do not merge it with Eriacta tablets:
- Nitroglycerin and Nitroprusside pills
- Amyl nitrate
- Having organ donor recipient medicines
- Orally consumed Azole antifungal medicines
Always consult a doctor before taking Eriacta tablets. Using it correctly will provide you maximum benefits till the end. Do a research about dosage, precautions, side effects, working and efficiency of the Eriacta tablets before taking it. All the information published here is for your knowledge only and it is not a substitute of doctor’s advice. We are not liable for any accuracy concerned queries as the details are entirely provided by the manufacturer of a particular drug.